“Let me begin humorously by saying, “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.” In the same way, yes, there is a God.
“The earth emerges. It is given, like a gift to you at your birth. It is there then like Santa Claus’s toys when you were a child; and you ask, who is the giver?
“The child accepts the Santa Claus answer for some years and then becomes disillusioned, realizing that the Santa Claus of Christmas tales is a myth. So in many ways the stories of a God are myths. But you are still left with a bag of toys on the one hand and the luxurious earth on the other, so the question still remains.
“My answer is that the myths in their own way try to hint at answers that are basically nonverbal, and at concepts that are themselves the fountainhead from which the earth and all existence springs.”
~ SETH – The Personal Sessions, Book 2, 1972.10.13
- Conversations with Seth, Book 1: 25th Anniversary Edition
- Conversations with Seth, Book 2: 25th Anniversary Edition (v. 2)
- The Early Sessions: Book 1 of The Seth Material (Seth, Seth Book.)
- A Seth Book: The Personal Sessions, Book 1 of the Deleted Seth Material (A Seth Book)
- A Seth Book the Personal Sessions Book Two of the Deleted Seth Material
- Seth Speaks: The Eternal Validity of the Soul
- The Nature of Personal Reality: Specific, Practical Techniques for Solving Everyday Problems and Enriching the Life You Know (Jane Roberts)
- The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression (A Seth Book)
- The “Unknown” Reality, Vol. 1: A Seth Book
- The Individual and the Nature of Mass Events: A Seth Book (Roberts, Jane)